top of page


The Express Entry system in Canada regulates applications from skilled professionals seeking to immigrate to the country. The system handles permanent residence applications for the federal economic immigration categories listed below:

·         Federal Skilled Worker (FSW)

·         Federal Skilled Trades (FST) 

·         Canadian Experience Class (CEC)



Super visa is a special type of visitor visa specifically for parents and grandparents who would like to spend quality time with their families.

If eligibility criteria are met, a super visa allows you to spend up to two years at once visiting your children and/or grandchildren who are Canadian citizens or permanent residents.



Canada is well known for her world-class education and offers credentials that have international reputation which attracts a lot of students.

Foreign national require a study permit to attend Canadian colleges and universities graduates of Canadian colleges and graduates have the opportunity to apply for a Post-Graduation Work Permit (PGWP) after successful completion of their academic programs.

Image by Nathaniel Bowman


Each province and territory have an agreement with the federal government that allows them have their own immigration programs and streams targeted at nominating  certain workers and professionals who can demonstrate their intention to reside and settle in the particular province.

​Eligibility for the PNP varies from province to province and on whether candidates are selected through the Express Entry route or a paper-based application is made.

Business Meeting


Foreign nationals/temporary residents usually require a work permit to be eligible to work in Canada. Gaining sufficient Canadian work experience is also a plus if temporary residents are considering applying to become permanent residents of Canada.  There are various types of work permits as listed below:

·         Employer-specific work permit

·         Open work permit

·         Post-Graduation work permit

·         Bridging open work permit



Canada is one of the choice countries of destination for tourist and visitors to enjoy their vacation. Foreign nationals who are not from a visa-exempt country will require a temporary resident visa also know as visitor visa to enter Canada.

Except otherwise indicated by the officers at the port-of-entry, holders of visitor visa may not remain in Canada after a maximum period of 6 months, otherwise, an extension of stay becomes necessary and applicants still need to meet necessary eligibility requirements as well as satisfy the visa officer that they will leave Canada at the end of their intended stay.

Image by Gift Habeshaw


A Canadian citizen or permanent resident over the age of 18 can sponsor their relatives to immigrate to Canada.​ One can sponsor their spouse, child/children, parents & grandparents and some other specific relatives.

There are eligibility criteria to be met by both the sponsor and the principal applicant and if the sponsored relative becomes permanent residents, they will be able to live, study and work in Canada.

Services: Services
bottom of page